Recipients of the Study Skills (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Describe a good study environment.
2. Describe how a student can manage time to study.
3. Describe how class notes and agenda books help a student to study.
4. Explain the best times to study for tests.
5. Explain why procrastinating to study is not wise.
6. Define study guide and study group and explain how they can be helpful when studying.
7. List three tips to taking good notes.
8. List three ways to improve memorization.
9. List three benefits of studying.