Recipients of the Time Management (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define the following terms: time management, schedule, procrastinate, long-term goals, and short-term goals
2. Identify increments of time, and explain how they can be used to create a schedule.
3. Identify areas of basic needs.
4. Explain the concept of prioritizing events.
5. Identify activities that can distract from tasks.
6. Describe how to set long-term and short-term goals.
7. Explain why time management is important in the workplace.
8. Explain how to manage interruptions.