Recipients of the Using Money (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Identify coins and their value including penny, nickel, dime and quarter.
2. Exchange coins of equal value.
3. Count like coins.
4. Identify and count bills including $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, and $20.00.
5. Recognize common money terms including dollar, cent, value, add, subtract, less than, more than, equal, decimal and rounding.
6. Add like and unlike bills and coins, and express with dollar and cent notation.
7. Make change in real-life situations up to $20.00.