Recipients of the Using Money (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Identify coins and their value including penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half-dollar, and dollar.
2. Exchange coins and bills of equivalent value.
3. Count unlike coins up to $20.00.
4. Identify and count bills including $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, and $20.00.
5. Recognize and use common money terminology including dollar, cent, value, add, subtract, less than, more than, equal, decimal, and rounding.
6. Add like and unlike bills and coins to express dollar and cent notation.
7. Make change in real-life situations.