Recipients of the Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain the difference between verbal and non‐verbal communication.
2. List four ways to show positive verbal communication.
3. List two ways to show good non‐verbal communication.
4. Define body language and give four positive examples.
5. List four ways to communicate positively by your appearance.
6. Explain the importance of good communication skills during the job interview.