Recipients of the Weight Control & Physical Activity (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define overweight and obesity.
2. Describe how you can use calorie control to manage your weight.
3. Define and give 3 examples of comfort foods.
4. Define physical hunger and emotional hunger.
5. Explain physical activity and give 3 examples of good physical activities.
6. List 3 risk factors related to obesity.
7. List 3 guidelines to help you eat healthy and maintain a healthy weight.
8. Define empty calories and list 3 popular foods with high amounts of empty calories.