Job Skills Training
Develop Marketable Skills
to Pursue Your Purpose.
Job Skills Training
Participants Learn Job-Related Skills, Life Skills, Academic Skills and Workplace Safety.
Hands-on training series to prepare learners grades 10-12 and ages 18-21+ for entry level work by developing marketable skills. Competency based, day-by-day detailed lessons skillfully prepare learners for the workplace. Participants learn job-related skills, life skills, academic skills and workplace safety. Learners exit the program with a certificate of skills completion for a successful transition to employment.
- 18 Hands-on Kits Training for 100+ Careers!
- Offered at two progressive levels for continuing studies: Basic & Enhanced
My auto detailing class has been hired by a local company to detail their corporate fleet of cars which will generate $4,000.00 a year for our program.
M. WilliamsTeacher, Aiken County Career Center, Aiken, SC
Average Increase in Test Scores for Carpenter's Helper - Montgomery, AL
What’s In a Kit?
- Students at this level will generally be working at or near grade level.
- Students learning to live and work independently who may pursue post-high school education and training
- EBD, LD, Mid to High Functioning ASD & ID
- High School and 18-21 Year Old Programs
- Students that can follow more detailed, multi-step instructions
- Students that can perform higher levels of academic skill tasks
- Supplement to any career and tech-ed curriculum
- Students At Risk
- 90 Days of Lesson Plans Semester 1
- Knowledge-Based: Pre/Post Test
- Performance-Based: Work Performance Benchmarks
- Completion Certificate for each Skills Training kit completed
- Two Reading Levels: 4-8 Grade, 2-4 Grade
- Audio for Low and Non Readers
- Ideal for an independent or peer group situation where students are learning to work on their own with less teacher supervision
- Use hands-on tools with curriculum in print, on computer, iPad or combination