Recipients of the Workplace Literacy (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define workplace literacy skills and explain why they are important skills for job success.
2. Describe five work habits that help you succeed on the job.
3. Explain five tips for good phone skills on the job.
4. Explain why listening skills are important on the job and list three tips to be an effective listener.
5. List five tips for good written communication skills.
6. Explain three tips for effective email writing.
7. List three steps to keep conflicts on the job positive.
8. Define stress and list three ways to reduce stress on the job.
9. List three steps to good time management on the job.