Recipients of the Written Communication (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain why effective written communication is important for the job search and job retention.
2. Explain the four major sections of a resume.
3. List and explain the six parts of a business letter.
4. Describe the information to be included in a cover letter.
5. Discuss the purpose of and information to be included in an interview follow-up letter.
6. Explain the five parts of a memorandum and their purposes.
7. Describe seven tips for effective email writing.
8. Discuss the importance of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation to all written communication.
9. Write a resume, cover letter and interview follow-up letter.