Recipients of the Your Appearance On The Job (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain the importance of appearance to success on the job.
2. Describe and show clothing necessary for success on the job.
3. List clothing to avoid wearing on the job.
4. Explain the importance of pressed, clean clothing on the job.
5. Explain and show how to have good personal hygiene.
6. Describe how to have appropriate accessories on the job.
7. List reasons why it is important to keep work stations neat and clean.