Recipients of the Customer Service (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define the terms “customer,” “customer service” and “employee.”
2. Explain why customer service is important to a business.
3. Define the term “customer service policy.”
4. Explain how a business makes sure good customer service happens.
5. Explain “comment cards” and how they are helpful.
6. Explain how employees should be patient, polite, and respectful to all customers.