Recipients of the Internet Safety (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Name another name for the Internet.
2. Discuss why you should never use your own name while on the Internet.
3. You have met someone on the Internet that you want to meet in person. Discuss ways to meet that will help keep you safe.
4. List two safety tips for being online.
5. Discuss two safety tips for social networking sites.
6. List one danger when using email on the Internet.
7. List two video ratings for video games.